Tuesday, October 4, 2011

With Phillips HeartStart Defibrillator You Don’t Have to Be a Doctor to Save a Life

Each year 1 million people gets Sudden Cardiac Arrest ( Heart Attack) and very sadly only 7% of them survive, mostly because immediate medical service is not available and cannot reach them in proper time. But with the Phillips HEARTSTART DEFIBRILLATOR you need not worry any more.

During Sudden Cardiac Arrest the electrical system of the human body stops working causing the victim to stop breathing and fall unconscious. A shock from the DEFIBRILLATOR within 5 minutes of the attack provides the victim with the best chance of survival.
The Phillips Heartstart Defibrillator has a very clean uncluttered design and is optimized for fast and efficient delivery of what is expected from it. The commands are very clear concise and streamlined for anybody to operate it in times of emergency. The Heartstart also has a very good battery backup and provides a minimum of 300 shocks once fully charged.
The effectiveness of the Phillips Heartstart is confirmed by more than 40 different studies and it ensures minimum side effects that might be harmful to a fragile heart.
The life saver comes at an affordable price of around INR 50,000. So keeping a Phillips Heartstart handy can be very useful for us in saving lives.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post!! I really like this site, and hope you will write more, thanks for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alexander,,,
    It's pleasure to listen that my blog is providing useful information to the viewers.
    Ofcourse i'll give my best to write new articles.
    Also, I would need the help from my viewers to keep my blog going on.
    You will provide me new articles about the new gadgets, latest technologies, latest games. So, that I can publish those articles on my blog.
    And also you can share my blog with your friends too.
    Thanx a lot...

    ReplyDelete